A quick post from me today. I am sat here on the sofa feeling really content and wanted to think back on the good things from my week.
- Being spoilt rotten on mothers day with cards, bath bombs, kisses, cuddles and food. What more could you want?
- Passing the third exam of my course, scoring 97%. Woop!
- Catching up with old friends over coffee and watching the hours fly past.
- Seeing Wilf’s face as he learns new animal noises.
- Listening to the radio in the evening instead of having the tele on.
- Seeing John Robins live.
- Watching Wilf’s confidence and awareness grow.
- Being out in the evening, just Dunc and I.
- Hearing Monty purr as I tickle his tummy whilst he sleeps.
- Deciding to no longer put up with hormonal issues from my pill and change my contraception.
- Receiving a handmade mothers day card from Wilf at nursery.
- Seeing the bulbs that Wilf and I planted last year, turn into tulips and daffodils.
- Walking around the town first thing on a crisp, sunny morning and just taking it all in with no little one to distract me.
- Kitchen kisses and cuddles with Dunc.
- Listening to Arctic Monkeys first album in the car and getting all the feels.
- Planning catch ups with friends
- Sitting in the car on the drive whilst the heavy rain hits the windows and wilf snores in the back.
I would love to hear what has made you happy this week.