January is one of those months where you just want to come home from work and curl up on the sofa or if you’re like me, spend a sunday afternoon in the bath watching netflix.
But what to watch? My current suggestions are…
- The Crown – I preferred series two and devoured it within a few days. Loved it. On Netflix, obviously.
- Inside Number Nine – If you like dark comedy and programmes that make you think. This is for you. Current series is on BBC 2 on Tuesday nights at 10pm, but previous series are on Netflix.
- Peaky Blinders – Again, I preferred the most recent series (4) to the last, originally on BBC but also on Netflix.
- Orange is the New Black – just getting into series 5 on Netflix. I always think I don’t like it but then I get sucked in.
- Gilmore Girls – So my summer and autumn saw me devour all of Gilmore Girls on Netflix so I couldn’t not recommend it. I LOVED it. Like more than most TV.
- Only Connect – Not really a series but an engaging quiz with an hilarious host. The wall and missing vowels are my favourite rounds. Do check it out and don’t be put off by how hard it is!
- Finally a shout out to BBC4 for some awesome historical documentaries. Particulary anything with Lucy Worsley or Andrew Marr. Proper winter tele at it’s best.
So there you have it, my picks, what are you watching??